Four Winds Facebook Giveaway
The creative team behind Four Winds Weddings & Events pours lots of love, Costa Rica Real Weddings and helpful wedding factoids into the Facebook fan page on a daily basis. The goal of our fan page is to, not only be a source of inspiration for those looking to plan a Costa Rica wedding, but to also be a place where destination wedding brides can stay up to date with our latest wedding creations. Whether you are planning a Costa Rica wedding or just dreaming about one in the future, "The Knot Guide to Destination Weddings" is a great resource that covers a full range of topics relating specifically to destination weddings. At Four Winds Weddings & Events, we believe an educated bride is a happy bride. By understanding the full range of pros and cons associated with each destination location, it helps insure that there are no unexpected surprises on your big day. We are giving one lucky Facebook fan this helpful resource as a sign of appreciation for becoming a fan. All you have to do to enter is click the like button at the top of our fan page and make a comment on the giveaway post and voila, you are entered (see official rules below). OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. HOW TO ENTER: The contest begins at 10:00 A.M. EST on 07/10/2012 and ends 3:59 P.M. EST on 07/17/2012.To enter online, go to https://www.facebook.com/FourWindsWeddings. Like Four Winds Weddings & Events on Facebook and then comment on the post about the giveaway. If you are already a fan simply comment on the post to be entered into the giveaway. Limit one entry per person. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, or incomplete or entries not received for any reason. Entries become sole property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and Canada who are 18 years or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor and its promotional partners and their respective parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) and not eligible.
3. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: 1 winner chosen at random will receive The Knot Guide to Destination Weddings paperback book, shipped to the winners address for a retail value of $14. The prize is awarded without warranty, express or implied, of any kind.
4. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: No transfer, assignment, or substitution of a prize permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize (or prize component) for an item of equal or greater value at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Nothing in these official contest rules shall obligate Sponsor to publish or otherwise use any entry submitted in connection with this Contest. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Contest. Potential Winner, as a condition of receiving any prize, also may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where legally permissible a Publicity Release and confirmation of a license as set forth above within 7 days following the date of first attempted notification, certifying, among other things, the following: (a) entry does not defame or invade the privacy of any party; (b) entry does not infringe upon the rights of any third party. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undelivered may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use Winner’s name and/or likeness, biographical information, essay, etc. or other materials submitted for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the Entrant ineligible. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the immediate and unrestricted right to disqualify any entrant or prize winner, if either commits or has committed any act, or has been involved or becomes involved in any situation or occurrence which the Sponsor deems likely to subject the Sponsor, entrant or winner to ridicule, scandal or contempt or which reflects unfavorably upon the Sponsor in any way. If such information is discovered by Sponsor after a winner has received notice of his prize and before the prize is awarded, Sponsor may rescind the prize in its entirety. If a portion of his/her prize has already been awarded, Sponsor may withdraw the remainder of the prize that has been fulfilled. Decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding in all matters related to this paragraph. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the contest, or in the announcement of the prize.
5. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for lost or late entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. CAUTION: Any attempt by a contestant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the game is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such contestant to the fullest extent of the law. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the Entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned.
6. GOVERNING LAW: This Contest is governed by the internal laws of the state of Washington without regard to principles of conflict of laws. All Cases and claims pertaining to this Contest must be brought in a court of competent jurisdictions in the City of Bellingham, without recourse to class action suits.
7. SEVERABILITY: If any provision of these Rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction or appointed arbitrator, such determination shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision herein.
8. WINNER’S LIST: For name of Winner, available after 07/17/2012, please visit,https://www.facebook.com/FourWindsWeddings.
9. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Contest is Four Winds Weddings & Events.